Saturday, June 23, 2007

SHE

Before when I think about love I always thought of it as something that should be perfect...happy...full of laughter, no fights... but that's just in fairy tales or maybe in the movies. Now that I met my partner I realized that love is beautiful but you'll have to work on it...

Amazing, never thought that I can love someone as much as I love her....so much that everytime I think of how much I love her it always bring tears to my eyes. Thoughts of losing her (just the thought of it) makes me cry. I'm always thankful to GOD for each day that I have with her.Really, Corny but I fear the day that all these will end.

I can no longer imagine my life without her. She and only she can complete me. Exagerated? Nah, that's what I truly feel. With her I have learned how it is to love unconditionally and without any expectations. I have learned to love not only the good things but also the bads...her moods her love her jealousy....her anger...her LOVE....her passion....her tears....love HER completely....

I have learned how to deny myself and just be giving, loving, undestanding and patient. I have learned how to put her needs before mine. Her happiness is my main and only concern. I have learned how to humble myself and never to let pride get in the way. Forgiving is never hard. Loving is as easy as breathing.

No matter how rough the ride gets, I will never let go...as long as she wants me to stay I'll always be here no matter what. Pains and heartaches will never compare to the joy and love that I have in my heart right now.
She's what my life is all about. She is my reason for everything. No one has ever mattered this much to me. I will give up anything for her. My dreams...my future...I'd take a bullet for her anytime,anywhere....

My heart couldn't ask for more because she's everything...everything that I ever wanted plus more...

I LOVE YOU....n when i met u....i found my Lost Love...i found U....

Yours Forever.......

3 comments:

Heart Beat said...

Dear Keh-Met...

that's is surprise i noticed ur new blogname...i remember that u posted b4 something abt that Keh-Met and the meaning of it..Good that still keeping in ur mind the nice meaning of it.

and for ur post...see i came her to ask wer have u been longtime no new posts frm u...then now i knw the reason why the all of a sudden diasppear.

simply coz u r in love...

it was nice discription and nice feelings of love that i felt thru ur words, well as u always do in ur posts, ppl will feel imediatly that it is real coz of how honest u r in writing them.

ok back to the love issue, it is really amazing feeling wen u find the love or the person u hv been looking/waiting for.

u knw the term like im in cloud 9...that's the way it is with the lovers...just the call n hear the voice or simple love note or cute smile or nice or just a love post like urs here.

im sure wen ur love will read it she will be happy.

and as u said wen u meet ( my prayers for u ) it will be so nice to tell her all of these things thru ur heart and ur eyes.

and wat u said here about..all i want to say is lucky she really and i wish u all the happines together with her.

Heart Beat said...

Dear ...

I forgot 2 say that i really like this line...

( love is beautiful but you'll have to work on it)

yeh both parties should work for it...and it will be perfect love then.

thank you

Samraa said...

hey precious :)
am glad u are my no1 comment...n 2...:D
i dont mind if u did all da commenting here still....lol
yeap i changed my name...coz i dont wanna use it no more,Keh-Met means alot to me...
i was away for a while,i got cought up...coz suddenely without warning i ran into someone....
that turned my world upside down...
nmy mind jus stop....couldnt concentrate about anything else...as she came n took everyting out...n became the Queen of my heart.
my last posts still got things for her...
am glad u like it..:)
i said we need to work on it,coz as b4 i said its like a plant need to be watered n taken care of...all the time....
add to that...sth lately happened.....n i knew then...even if we were perfect...
the world can be full of things might come in between n try to losen that attachment....
which isnt happening...
:)
am da LUCKY one...
thx for ur time,words,n encouragments...
n for being ur sweet self....