Monday, September 10, 2007

Thoughts

You...Is it just me?
Am I lost without it?
Could it be you?
Are you lost without me?
I'm breathing,so it hasn't defeated me...
But it feels like it's taken over me...
Headaches...Clueless...Random thoughts...
Where are you?What are you doing?
Do you think of me?Morning...Noon...Or Night...
Can you see me?Like I see you...
I touch my heart to see if it still beats the same...
I close my eyes to see if the image is the same...
It's gotta be something...I go through the questions in my mind...
What...Where...Why...When...and How...
it seems nowadays you come and go...Stay awhile...
Are you scared of me, like I'm scared of you sometimes?
Sometimes you come when I least expect you to...
Then, you sometimes go away when I least expect you to...
So I'm speaking to...You...
Have I really experienced you or have I only came close?

No comments: