Saturday, April 4, 2009

Death By A Broken Heart

As I take off my shoes to make myself relax
I found my chest having an attack
I reached to call for help
but there's no one on the other line talking back
I'm dialing slowly of a demolished heart
The ambulance comes but its too late
I'm way too far apart
No one saw this coming not even I
No more tears were shed from the eyes of the dead
But everyone knows my heart , nothing to play with
I'm now lying here in this all white bed,
but the irony is that its harder than stone
These are the pieces of my heart frozen ice cold
No one bothered to listen they just added to the pile
So now look at me; I'm dead and gone
Everyone knew am lost and done

2 comments:

جسور سرية said...

Dear samra
I know exactly what is that feeling but i don't call it"Death" coz some how for me it feels like new born
born of new era of endless emptyness
God bless u!!

Samraa said...

عزيزتي جسور سرية

عقدت مصالحة مع اللغة العربية، لذا عذرا سيكون الرد بها :)

الموت أحيانا ماتتمناه عندما نفقد الرغبة في القادم، أما الميلاد الجديد وبداية عهد آخر.... تفاؤل جيد جدا تمنياتي لكي بالأفضل دوما غاليتي ،