Tuesday, May 8, 2007

you're still the one

few minutes ago i found my self listening to that song,and oh god i love it alot....so i thought i would put it up,u would enjoy it as well hopefully...(hope u do A7 :)...)
plus i love that woman! "shania twain"......lol
_______________###________________________________
"You're Still The One"
When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And afterall this time, you're still the one I love.
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only oneI dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds togetherI'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run toT
he one that I belong toY
ou're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream ofYou're still the one I kiss good night
(You're still the one)You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream ofYou're still the one I kiss good night ___________________####________________
and my fav part is...
you still the one i run to,the only one i belong to....the one that i want for life
romantic isnt is?
too bad that our world isnt that romatic!
to u"T" i dedicate this song,n when i saw you.....i saw love!
:) hope u like it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!again a very beautiful romantic song ,one of my personal favs.seems we have the same taste in music samraa huh
sure all of it is so very beautiful but i personaly love the part when she says
we beat the odds together,im glad we didnt listen
look at what we would be missin
shania has got a very beautiful voice and with beautiful lyric and music like this she made it a smash hit
yeah it is so very romantic ,me too wished our world be as romantic as it sadly it isnt:(
thank u so much samraa for sharing this very beautiful song with us:-)
keep the good work my dear

Samraa said...

oh its a fav...hmmm i love that
i got another one,n it means so much to me...but lets leave it for another day,can you guess it?
by the way i do hear to upbeat music,but romantic in da same way....just keep on following me and ull neva regret it :)

Anonymous said...

u mean another one for shania?or another artist?
it can e my heart will go on by celine dion?it is a personal fav of mine
u can say im like u i can listen to upbeat no as well as romantic at the very same time
i dont like limiting myself to a certain type of music i even love hearing songs in different languages and although sometimes i dont understand what they r sying i find myself moving to the music
the lyric and the music what move me if i dont know the lyric i concentrate on the music and it neer fails me
well sure im gonna keep on following u dear dont worry;)and yeah im sure i wont regret it;)